Q Theatre are currently seeking experienced teaching artists to facilitate a range of workshop projects, and assistant teaching artists keen to learn and support our courses, for our 2023 Theatre Workshop program. The program includes:
Our theatre training courses for young artists aged 5 – 18 and people living with disability aged 18+. These weekly classes run for 8-week periods, across the four NSW Public School terms.
- Term 1: 10 February – 6 April
- Term 2: 28 April – 22 June, with an informal mid-year presentation, 23 – 24 June
- Term 3: 28 July – 28 September
- Term 4: 13 October – 7 December, with an Annual Showcase Presentation on the Q Theatre stage on 25 November
The Riff: Youth Theatre Festival
An in-theatre and in-school residency program which culminates in a production outcome.
- Stagecraft Workshops: 1 x 3 hour session during the week of 13 – 17 March
- Performance Development and Rehearsals: 26 contact hours with students from 20 March – 1 June
- Technical Rehearsal: 1 x 3 hour session during 29 May – 1 June
- Final Performances: Friday 2 June at 12pm and 7pm
We would love to hear from all interested teaching artists. Please click on the button below to complete our Expressions of Interest form and let us know your theatre practices and interests for the year ahead at Q Theatre.
If you have any questions, please contact our Theatre Coordinator, Adis Regar via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
EOI Due Date: Saturday 31 December 2022.
Penrith Performing & Visual Arts Ltd is committed to the safety and well-being of all children and young people who visit us as students, performers or audience. We aim to provide a safe and inspirational place for children and young people to learn, participate and experience.