Following a successful first independent season in 2018, Q Theatre is launching two new independent theatre projects in 2019 to coincide with Mardi Gras & Sydney Fringe – Mini Gras & New West.
If you have a new work you’d like to present as part of our Q Indie Season, we’d love to hear from you!
We welcome submissions from theatre, comedy, dance, movement, performance art, visual art and interdisciplinary artists.
What we are offering you
- One week season in our Allan Mullins Studio
- 70% of box office income
- Use of our standard LX and SND rig
- Online boosting of your show and ticketing infrastructure as part of the Q Theatre Indie Season
- Marketing support (hosting on website, sharing on our social channels, eDM, limited print collateral)
- 21 x hours technical support
- 14 x hours of FOH support
- 1 week of rehearsal space
What we need from you
- Production of play
- A work that needs to be ready for production
- Production Team (Cast, LX designer, SFX designer, Production designer / s, Stage Manager)
Mardi Gras: 18 – 30 February 2019
Sydney Fringe: 23 – 27 September 2019
If you have any questions, please contact Emele at email@example.com
Applications close Friday 16 November! APPLY NOW!
Image: Christina Mishell