Are you passionate about music education? Living in the Penrith surrounds? Interested in the role music can play in people’s lives? Then we’d love to hear from you!
The Joan is on the lookout for qualified, experienced, engaging and vibrant music teachers to play a vital role in supporting and developing music education in an individual lesson setting whilst actively encouraging students to partake in the wider scope of activities and events occurring at the Joan.
- Drum teachers
- Orchestral percussion teachers
- Violin and Viola teachers
- Voice teachers
- Piano teachers
- Cello teachers
- Guitar teachers
- Woodwind teachers
- Brass teachers
- Early childhood music teachers
- A NSW Working With Children’s Check clearance
- Minimum level of attainment: AMEB AMusA level and/or a completed tertiary studies.
- Minimum 2 years of teaching experience
- Availability to teach on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- You are located near Penrith
- Own transport
- Ability to teach multiple instruments highly regarded
Please send a current resume detailing your experience, availability and include contact information for at least two referees to email@example.com
Penrith Performing & Visual Arts is committed to the safety and well-being of all children and young people who visit us as students, performers or audience. We aim to provide a safe and inspirational place for children and young people to learn, participate and experience.