Penrith Performing & Visual Arts’ Exchange and Refund Policy has been temporarily varied to encourage anyone showing symptoms or who has had possible contact with a COVID-19 case to cancel their attendance for the safety of all other patrons and staff.
- A full refund, credit or exchange is available to any ticket purchaser who, since their ticket purchase, has developed any of the recognised symptoms of COVID-19.
- A full refund, credit or exchange is available to any ticket purchaser who, since their ticket purchase, has come into contact with anyone displaying COVID-19 symptoms or a confirmed case of Coronavirus.
- A full refund, credit or exchange is available to any ticket purchaser who determines not to attend the event in order to comply with the terms and conditions of sale or directions or instructions given at the venue.
- Refund, credit or exchange in the above circumstances will be available up until ‘last minute’. Absolutely no refunds or exchanges will be available after the performance has taken place.
- A full refund, credit or exchange will be offered for any tickets to cancelled or rescheduled shows.
- These changes to our Exchange & Refund Policy will remain in place until 31 December 2020. This policy will be reviewed at this time and may be either extended for an additional period or may revert to our previous policy of no refunds/no exchanges unless recommended by the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice.
Updated 6 August 2020
This is to be read in reference to the broader Terms & Conditions of ticketing, temporarily replacing current Clause 11 and sub-clauses within.